Enclosures manufactured in the USA provide a solution to the ongoing supply chain issues. Offering premium quality at a reasonable price, our made-in-house enclosures are suited for a wide range of applications.
- Indoor electrical enclosures are often utilized in office spaces or residential applications where exposure to harsh environments is limited.
- Remote control enclosures are commonly used as a handheld devices for data logging, medical instruments or to control equipment or locking mechanisms (such as key fob cases.)
- enclosures or plug-in enclosures are designed with a 15 AMP 120 VAC plug configuration making them compatible with most American outlets to be utilized as sensors, power relays, or timers.
- Waterproof enclosures are most widely found in the telecommunications, agricultural, or oil/gas industries as junction boxes, control censors, data readers, and more. Check out our waterproof ML Series, ZH Series, or HD Series.
- Flame-retardant ABS plastic is widely used for indoor applications and is often a cost-effective solution to protect your electronics. Read our article “What is ABS Plastic” to learn the ins and outs of this material.
- UV-resistant polycarbonate plastic is most often used for outdoor applications where exposure to the elements could be prevalent. Since polycarbonate is an impact-resistant material it is often the go-to when you need an enclosure that can withstand all environmental hazards. Read our article on “What is Polycarbonate” to learn if this is the right material for your project.
All of our US-manufactured enclosures are eligible for customization with CNC machining and digital printing services to help ensure your enclosure is ready to work when it arrives. Receive immediate pricing for custom cutouts, recesses, or screw holes as well as UV-resistant full-color digital printing with our instant quote tool.